She is really a good mixture of the two of you. As trite as that sounds.
Oh, you're all so cute! I think Rylee looks like Rylee. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey--you had a tan, even as a baby! :) She definitely has your ears! And I agree--she is such a mix of both of you. I can see a lot of you in her, and I see a lot of your husband. That is just so cool :) LOVE seeing the baby pics!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is really a good mixture of the two of you. As trite as that sounds.
Oh, you're all so cute! I think Rylee looks like Rylee. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey--you had a tan, even as a baby! :) She definitely has your ears! And I agree--she is such a mix of both of you. I can see a lot of you in her, and I see a lot of your husband. That is just so cool :) LOVE seeing the baby pics!
Post a Comment