A little late. I wasn't the best picture-taker on Easter mostly because we have early church and after church we weren't in the most picture-taking mood. And I didn't get any family pictures. I didn't even think about it and then started seeing all these family pictures on facebook and it made me sad. Oh well.
Before church...Rylee with her Easter basket. She got two board books, a stuffed baseball, glow sticks (she likes bright lights so I thought it would be fun under supervision), a bow, and a chick that tweets. It all came from Dollar Tree. We were literally about to run out the door here.
After church I wanted to try and get some pictures of her in the green grass. Yeah, that didn't go over so well, either.
Fine, we'll stop torturing you! ; )
And then we took her inside and I realized I hadn't taken a single picture with the bow on, so I took these right before taking her dress off. (It's the bow that was in her basket)
PS: I know the dress is a little short. We got it from Amy when we were in Utah. I could tell when I picked it out from the box that it was probably going to be too small for Rylee, but I just loved it too much. Thanks, Amy!
3 comments:
So cute! I LOVE that little Easter dress! That was a great idea to do an Easter basket full of dollar tree items she would enjoy. I didn't even think of that! We skipped doing Easter baskets all together this year for the sake of saving money and because she wouldn't remember it--but if I had thought of dollar tree baby items, I woulda done it :)
I think that girl has a fascination with grass! That's what made it so hard to get her to look up when she was out here--she's fascinated by the stuff! :)
Love the bow! Very cute. I won't let my kids see the basket. I still don't think they really know that other kids get Easter Baskets. Poor, deprived children.
Oh she looks like a cute little bunny rabbit with the bow! Happy First Easter Rylee!!!
Post a Comment