A few things that Rylee is up to these days. I debated waiting until her 6 month post (which is coming up crazy fast), but she might not be doing some of this stuff by then, so I decided to just go ahead and post it now.
*Loves to suck on her sleeves, collar, fists, toes, fingers, our fingers, my arm, my shirt. Basically anything except for her pacifier. Punk. ; ) Sometimes she'll chew on it like it's a toy, but not for long. This drives me crazy because it means her sleeves and footsies are always soaking wet in the mornings and through out the day.
*She loves to go on golf cart rides with Grandpa Leckie. And he loves to take her for rides. She makes this nice soothing noise when they're driving. She's even fallen asleep on her rides before.
*For someone who only rolls one direction, she really gets around. It's quite impressive. She rolls until she gets to an obstacle and then manages to get her feet up on it to push her another direction and usually she can work herself out of where ever she's rolled to. Sometimes she gets too upset about it, though, and just cries because can't go anywhere. I keep telling her she just has to roll the other direction, but so far she is not listening to my wise advice.
*She loves Jonathan. He can almost always get her to laugh (way more often than me) and she always has the biggest smiles for him.
*Still likes her baths. She doesn't kick around as much as she did at first, but she never cries in the bath, even if she's been fussy before hand.
*She has had water a few times. She only drinks a few sips before she realizes that we've tricked her.
*She loves being outside. Which is convenient since my mom and I take her walking with us at least 3 times a week.
*This week she has started the beginnings of getting in crawling position. She has almost gotten up on her knees and hands at the same time several times.
What? I haven't been destroying anything...I really wish I had a video of the path she took to get to his position and flipping the toy over. It's quite impressive.
2 comments:
Wow, loved this! Obviously, I"m a fan of recording all the little milestones, so this was awesome :) Boy, she is really growing fast and you can see her trying to get in crawl position in that 2nd picture. She looks like a little blondy too! And looks like you got a little dangle-activity gym for her...which she now loves to knock over, haha :) Emmie is sucking and chewing on everything she can get ahold of too, sometimes goes crazy over it until we give her a burp rag to chew on at night. Guess teething is just around the corner for both of us! :)
You'll love having this stuff documented. Good job :).
Post a Comment