Friday, January 6, 2012

2 Month Stats

Yesterday, Rylee had her 2 Month well child visit:

10 lbs 7 1/2 oz -28% Percentile
22 1/4 inches long - 34% Percentile
39 1/2 inch head - 85% Percentile

She has started smiling more and when we smile at her. Here is Justin holding Rylee for the first time tonight (sorry for the picture quality; the lights were turned down). Before he held her, I asked him if he the reason he hasn't held her is because he's nervous. He said, yes; that he was afraid she would start crying when he held her. Quite the opposite...she could not get enough of him! I think it's the most I've seen her smile at anyone. Guess we know who the favorite cousin is. ; )

3 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

So cute.....!!!! =)

Latisha said...

This is a great picture. Love it! You're such a diligent blogger, Crystal! You put me to shame.

Emily said...

Love those large headed children :) Cute pic with Justin!