Alrighty, catch up time.
10 Weeks old
11 Weeks old
CRAZY hair! After church 11 weeks old-I just love her eye lashes!! With any luck at all she has inherited her father's beautiful eye lashes. lol
Okay, this is 11 1/5 weeks old and she was super cute and happy, so I took a bunch of pictures. This is one of her favorite places to lay in the evenings right before bed time. She lays and we make ridiculous faces and read Dr. Seuss. She loves it! : ) (And yes, I do realize that these all look very similar, but at least you didn't get them all).
Same evening, but after we changed her into her pajamas. She's getting the hang of the Bumbo, but as Grandma Leckie puts it...it's not long before starts "listing" to her left side side. I keep telling Rylee that if she'd keep her arm up on the side it would help her stay up, but she already doesn't listen to her mama. Haha
Same night, but after rescuing her from the Bumbo seat. See how happy she is now?
For a baby gift, my friend Beth got us this cute canvas (on the left) with Rylee's birth info. I LOVE it! I hung it on the wall with plans to put a picture up of Rylee next to it. I was excited to get an email with a link to a free canvas (just pay shipping; the canvas itself was normally like $65 of something). I figured the 11x11 canvas picture would look great next to the 11x11 canvas of her birth info.
Someone from Jonathan's work got Rylee this CUTE little robe. (12 weeks old)
4 comments:
Wow! I have multiple comments for this post!! I think that top picture is my favorite one I've seen of her (next to the cute bow pic you have hanging on the wall now :). LOVE the videos! Em has the same strawberry outfit she'll be wearing in the next few weeks. Looks like Rylee is getting stronger! She is holding her head up a lot better in the bumbo than the last time you posted pictures of it. I love how you said you "rescued" her from it ;) What is the brown thing you set her in to do Dr. Seus? The mamaroo? What a great idea to do that as part of a bed time routine! Emily is usually having a cow at bed time (it lasts 4 hours, then I think she falls asleep from pure exhaustion). Would love to start this tradition in our own home though. Love all those smiles--and I agree, she has great eye lashes!! Love the picture where I can see your present on the wall--the pictures look great! Love how you matched the bows too that they hang from. This was a very fun post to read--you're doing a great job! :)
PS--I Knew I'd forget a comment I wanted to make :) Loved the crazy hair pic and is that a sweater dress she was wearing? It's adorable! Where'd you get it?
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She has filled out and is starting to get a happy personality.. I also love the pic with the crazy hair!!! So sweet!!!
I like how the picture turned out, Crystal! Good call!
Post a Comment