Okay, so I have a bunch of videos of Rylee that I have tried to post, but every time I tried to play it (in edit mode), I got "An error has occurred. Please try again later." So I never posted anything. It was the same for videos from the camera or the phone. It's been very frustrating to have this problem since I keep seeing Lisa and Beth post cute videos of their babies. Anyway...I tried posting from Jonathan's computer tonight since it's Window's 7 instead of Vista thinking maybe that was the problem. The same message came up and Jonathan (or as I must call him...the supreme commander of the technological universe) said, "Just hit publish." Low and behold...that was the problem all along. Bummer. But great! Now I can post some videos. Except it's late and I have to get up at 5:15 to take my parents to the airport so you just get this one teaser video tonight. : )
This was after church on Sunday. I had just gotten done feeding her and was trying to make her smile.
3 comments:
So cute! I love baby smiles. Especially when you know it's you they're smiling at... :)
I love it!!!! Can't wait till Saturday... I can steal her from you... for a short time anyways!!! =)
Super cute!! So glad you can post videos now! Makes me feel like I'm there :) Love her smile!
Post a Comment