A couple weeks ago we were visiting with Nate and Geri and Dick and Jane. While we were innocently sitting on the couch, Justin came out of his room in this:
Jonathan had to join in the fun. (Except he wasn't there when Justin first put it on, so when we said, "put your shorts on, too," he thought we meant under the suit. lol It still makes me laugh.
Well...Jonathan just had to have one, but they are kind of expensive, so I told him it wasn't in the budget. He was SO excited when his mom saw the blue suit pictures and decided she wanted him to be Captain Nutrition. We split the cost of a knock off brand ("2nd skin") and Jonathan had his hearts desire. This is him trying on his suit for the first time. Not sure what Rylee thinks of it.
Jonathan and Justin in their suits together.
While visiting at Nate and Geri's, Kate decided she would read a book to Rylee (yes, that's a chapter book). All three of them seemed more interested in the XGames, though.
3 comments:
i love this post! i am literally laughing out loud!!! i think it's well worth whatever was paid, just sayin' ;)
I'm glad you posted this! We heard Justin had a morphsuit, but I hadn't seen it yet. I actually like it better with the shorts underneath! Hilarious pictures :).
Very nice - I don't think I should purchase a morphsuit anytime soon....
Post a Comment