Monday, January 2, 2012

Rylee's Blessing Day

Latisha loaned me the dress that Kaylee wore when she was blessed. Very cute! And Rylee was smiley so we had a short photo shoot before going to church.






























7 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

I Love her smile... =)

mary had a... said...

how beautiful! congrats to sweet rylee in being blessed!!! i love how i can see both her mama and her dada in her!

Lisa said...

So cute! I love all the smiles!!!

PS--we need to do another play date, especially when I'm not so tired... :)

Beth said...

She is SO cute Crystal!! I love that 2nd picture especially--what a great smile! Her whole face lights up with it! I just love it! Congrats on the blessing day--she is growing up so quick! :)

Latisha said...

Great smiles! And a nice rhyme, too, Crystal - "Rylee was smiley."

Emily said...

I didn't hear that you were blessing Rylee last week. I guess when you're out of state you're just not important anymore. Just kidding - she looks super cute and glad there was a lot of family there!

Emily said...

I just realized that Caitlyn was blessed in that same dress. I couldn't remember where we got her dress, but I just looked at a pic from Caitlyn's blessing and it's definitely the same dress. Glad to have that mystery solved!