Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Date Night at Chick Fil A

We love Chick Fil A. Tonight was no exception. Yesterday I saw this in my facebook newsfeed:

It's not too late to sign up for our "Date Night" Sat., Feb. 18th. This will be a fun time for Moms/Sons, Dads/Daughters or Grandparents/Grandkids. We'll have a fun Shutterbooth photo booth that will provide some funny memories! Call 233-9700 to reserve your spot or email marketing@cfacherrydale.com

*Confession Time* I have always wanted to have my picture taken in a photo booth with someone, so I was very excited to go. I emailed it to Jonathan at work who said he was interested and I made our reservation for 5:00. I had in my mind that we'd go, use some of our calendar coupons, take a few pictures and be out of there. That did happen, but it was WAY better than I ever imagined! We walked in and they were totally expecting us and it was just like a real restaurant. Waiters to take your order and everything. We had planned on only using coupons (because we're cheap like that), and while we did use a few coupons, we also ordered a couple things since everything was done up so nice. We just felt bad that we didn't have any change to leave them a tip! Although they're cool like that and I'm sure probably would have said that it wasn't necessary. We still felt bad, though.




The cow with his baby and me with mine. : )

This was Rylee's first visit to Chick Fil A. She was super smiley when we got there, but when we tried to take her picture with the cow I think she didn't know what to make of it.



On each table was a list of questions with conversation ideas (the questions on each table pertained to the people who were coming. ie. husband/wife, parents/child). I'm sure Jonathan thought it was silly, but I actually enjoyed going through the questions very much.
Our fun in the photo booth...yeah, I totally didn't realize until we left the booth that I still had the burp cloth on my shoulder. Oops.

With the cow. Too funny.

The next two are my favorites...


A closer up of what we took home.
Chick Fil A ROCKS and so did our date. : )


6 comments:

Emily said...

Leave it to Chick-fil-A. Love that place! I'm jealous!

The Old Buffington's said...

I love it!!! They always look so crowded I never want to go there, but to make reservations!!! Let me know next time and we can take the grand kids!!!! I love the pictures!!!! =)

Stephanie said...

I love this! Chick-fil-A is awesome! I'll have to go and like them on facebook now.

Latisha said...

Very fun!

Beth said...

I thought this was SO cool! I showed it to Rob and we told our friends about it when they came to visit this past weekend (they had never been to Chick-fil-a before...something about living in a small town in Idaho). Anyway, they offered date nights out here and I was like, "20 bucks for food and a rose? I dont' get it"--this makes a lot more sense now, and I wish I'd done it! Anwyay, loved it! So cool you guys had such a fun night and had someone take pictures for you!

Beth said...

PS--You look really good!! Love your hair--it's gotten so long! I guess you did post on facebook you got it cut after this picture was taken. But still, that's the longest I've ever seen it, and you really rock that look! :) Can't wait to see the shorter version you!