Saturday, February 18, 2012

Surfs Up

We had $13 on a Target gift card and happened to be on that side of town today, so we wandered around looking for something for Rylee. The swimsuits were too cute to pass up. They didn't have any 9 month old swimsuits, so we had to go with the 12 months. She grows so fast I think she'll do fine. (We also got teething gel...just thinking ahead. lol)

This little girl refuses to roll over, but she's got some strong legs! I'm convinced she's going to walk before she rolls over. Not really. Just being facetious.



3 comments:

Beth said...

I kid you not, we have the exact same one for Em! Someone gave it to us as a shower gift...and i think someone gave it to her as a shower gift. So it might be like last year's version. I'm so excited for it to be warm enough to introduce her to a pool! Wouldn't that be fun if we came out to visit and took them all to the beach in their matching suits? :)

Beth said...

Ok, I just double checked and our ruffles go dark pink, light pink, dark pink. Besides that, it's identical! :)

The Old Buffington's said...

That is too cute.... looks like a sun dress!!! Ask Jonathan if he remembers us telling him how he crawled!!!! He was quite creative!!!