Rylee is 4 months old today! I falsely thought that as she got older she would do better in these photo shoots. It's relative. She does smile a lot more, but she moves around a lot more, too!
And she loves to suck on her fingers, specifically her knuckles. There are several pictures that capture this new thing.
I just LOVE this one! She reminds me of a little rabbit or something. : )
Guess which way the window was...it was nearly impossible to get her to look at me rather than the window.
Window is still more popular than Mama.
She thinks she's just SO funny...finally not looking out the window and she just wants to throw herself forward. Actually, I don't know if it's her heavy head, love of crunches, or what, but she is often trying to fold herself in half. It's kind of exasperating at times.
Ahg...sit up straight, Girl!
We finally tilted the recliner back some to keep her from folding in half.
6 comments:
what a sweet girl!
So precious.... keep um comin'
Cute girl. Sophie sucks on her fists too. :) Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
She sure is getting big and growing so fast!!! Every time I see pics of her she gets more and more cuter!!! I love the photo shoot.... I heard that she finally laughed for you!!! So glad!!!
You're so good at documenting Crystal. Cute pictures!
Oh man, these posts just have me grinin'! I think my favorite from all of these is where she's holding her stuffed Mouse(?) and sucking her fist--so cute :) Loved where you captured her falling over and saying "help!"--haha! :) AND where she's cracking herself up (without laughter of course)--haha! What a ham! She is just so dang cute and such a happy personality! Love her!!
Post a Comment