Sunday, February 26, 2012

Splish Splash!

We have been giving Rylee baths in the kitchen sink in this little infant thing, but she's just gotten too big. So the other day we gave her bath in the big tub for the first time and she LOVED it. We didn't take a video then, but this was this evening.

And this was just the other day when we were hanging out together. : )

3 comments:

mary had a... said...

oh man she looks like her mama in this pic! she's such a doll!

The Old Buffington's said...

Your right she sure does look a lot like her mommy!!!! I told them that when she was born, but she does have some of her daddy's looks.... She is growing so fast!!!! She sure is a cutie!!!!

Beth said...

Lvoe that she loves the bath! This was fun to watch! I can't get Emmie to get the concept that splashing is fun--she still is just so stunned by the whole experience, she won't move any limbs! Maybe if I show her this video, she'll get it :)