Here is something that Rylee has been doing occasionally. I keep wanting a picture, but I never know when she's going to do it, so I don't have my camera. For the first time yesterday, she did it more than once. In fact, by the time she did it four times I thought maybe if I got my camera she'd do it again. And she did. Several times. I call it her Downward Facing Dog yoga move. See her little toes? And her little bum in the air. I just love it. And those thighs. Dear me.
Yesterday, I took Rylee down to Camp Crescent and we visited Young Women's Camp. Here is a picture of Rylee in the washing station that my dad set up for the girls (my parents were there as helpers).
And...Rylee cut her first tooth. I tried to get a picture, but....
Yeah, it just wasn't happening. Faker!
And here are just some cute pictures I took since I had the camera out.
1 comment:
I can't believe that she has a tooth.... I love the yoga pose!! She is such a cutie and I love the pics. Thanks for posting them for me!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment