Friday, June 29, 2012

Love Birds

For Father's Day, my siblings all went in together and got my dad two parakeets.  I keep asking what they are going to name them and they keep saying they didn't know.  This week while they've been helping out at YW Camp, Jonathan and I have been parakeet-sitting.  My dad said our payment was that we would get to name the birds.  Cool!  After some thought, we decided that since the birds seem to kiss a lot, they were two love birds like my parents.  So we thought maybe Joe and Betty, but didn't like that.  Then Jonathan came up with the best names ever.  I love it.  I give you....

Boe & Jetty

Awesome. The green one is Boe and the blue one is Jetty.  





3 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

I love the birds and I LOVE there name!!! Very creative!!!

mary had a... said...

haha! how fun!!! xoxo

Latisha said...

Awesome names! Good job!