Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Bath Friends

Sorry it's been so long!  So I haven't had any toys for Rylee to play with in the bath tub (just the cup I had for rinsing) and was thinking we should maybe get some.  The very next day we were eating lunch with our friend Sarah downtown and she had some gifts for Rylee including...bath toys!!  Yay!  Rylee is really enjoying playing with them.  Thanks, Sarah! : )


Ghetto toy

Fun bath toys!

2 comments:

Beth said...

And crab? It's a delicacy...."-you
"octopus is too!" - Jonathan
haha! You guys are too funny :) Love watching her get so excited...and glad to see Em isn't the only one with that high pitched squeal :) Cannot believe all her hair!! You can really see how thick and long it's getting in that 1st video :)

Lisa said...

Fun! It looks like she enjoyed them all equally. :) And ditto to the hair comment. I'm jealous. :)