Thursday, June 14, 2012

On the brink

Of crawling, that is.  If she could just get those arms to move...  Here are videos that I took yesterday (the last three videos were taken with my mom's non-smart cell phone.  Hence their less than stellar quality. ; ) But at least her phone has a video camera; my non-smart phone doesn't have one.  I love my mom's cell phone.  














2 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

Oh Crystal.... she is growing so fast! She is soooooo close to crawling, then look out world!!! And look how good she is at sitting by her self!!!! =)

Genealogy...Living in the Past Lane! said...

WOW! Look at her sitting up!!! Congrats! How is she liking the Tommee Tippee sipper cup? Em can't grasp the concept and just chews on it, so I put a real nipple on it still. Hopefully she'll then start associating it with sucking, even if the spout is different.
My heart totally skipped a beat when I saw her go up onto her knees in the first video. Oh my goodness, she is about to be on the move big time, isn't she? Just loved seeing that! I think she is ahead of the game in this (not sure?), but after seeing friends blogs and watching Em, who lays on her tummy, flips over then screams until I pick her up and put her back on her tummy (ie she's no where close to rolling all over or trying to crawl), I think Rylee is pretty gifted in this department!
Is that hte same top for her 4 month pictures? Can it still fit her??

Loved all the videos, how exciting!