Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Falls Park

For a forecast calling for 100 degrees later in the week, this morning sure was nice!  Very cool breeze, lowish humidity.  It was awesome.  In the shade at least.  We were downtown this morning and stopped by the park to enjoy the anomaly that today was. 



 *When we left the house, I was not expecting the spectacular weather that would "require" going to downtown to take pictures.  Otherwise I would have put make up on.  So sue me.*

After we finished swinging, I realized we were right where we took some of our engagement pictures.  So we "recreated" with Rylee...


Our engagement picture:

Although she did smile for the camera, this is what she really thought of the grass.  Not really a fan.


That's Spill the Beans behind us.  We stopped there for some ice cream because it USED to be much cheaper than Marble Slab.  HELLO.  Talk about a price hike.  Higher prices and smaller servings.  I was MOST disappointed and wishing that we had just gone to Marble Slab after all.  Definitely do not recommend Spill the Beans anymore! 

While we were downtown we had an opportunity to "officially" weigh Rylee.  She still had her clothes on, though, so probably take off a few ounces.  Just a few days shy of 8 months and she was 17 lbs 13 ounces and 27 1/2 inches long.  At her last appointment when she was 6 months she was 16 lbs 4 ounces and 27 1/2 inches long.  Hmmm...looks like she's stopped getting longer. 

2 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

I love the pictures. I forgot that you guys also had your engagement pics done at Falls Park. I love Rylee's reaction to the grass.... ScottE hated the grass when he was a baby.

Beth said...

So fun to finally see pictures of you with her! Love that you are wearing pink like in your engagement pics, and you look good!! Wish I looked that good with no make up! :) Loved this post :)