We're having a boy! Today I am 17 weeks and 6 days and had my doctors appointment. At my last appointment, they told me that I'd be having my ultrasound this time and to bring a DVD. Today I saw a different doctor and when he came to do my check up he asked if I had an ultrasound scheduled soon. I was like, "Yeah...today." He was somewhat shocked and said they don't usually schedule it that early, but he'd see if the tech was available. She was and they went ahead. The tech said that if they didn't have a good reading they'd stop right away and I could come back in a couple of weeks and not be charged for today's ultrasound (my insurance only covers two and this was the second one). Fortunately, they got a great reading and LOTS of pictures. Since this blog is kind of my back up for my pictures I am going to post them all. Scroll fast, although they are kind of cool. Technically insurance doesn't cover 4D pictures, but the tech is good about switching over "unofficially." I already had a feeling that I'm having a boy, so it wasn't too too much of a surprise. ; )
7 comments:
I knew it!! And I also think he totally looks like Jonathan--in the eyes/eyebrows/nose area :) These are amazing pictures! Lvoe that she switched over to 4d for you :) Congrats you guys! :)
Yay!! That's so exciting! It'll be fun switching over to boy stuff now. Congrats!!
Hooray for your little baseball player!!! So happy for you three! xoxo
Really good pics.... I had fun looking at them this morning before work. =)
How exciting! Bring on the blue!
PS what long legs!! I love it!
I am SO excited for you guys. I just love babies.
Post a Comment