Friday, November 9, 2012

Just some random videos I never blogged about

I mentioned in Rylee's 12 Month Update that she knows how to do Pat A Cake.  This is true, but getting her to do it for a video?  Forget about it.  Despite the below video, she really does know how to do the "rolling" part. Don't you just love her little tongue.  She's such a kidder. 

One of Rylee and Jonathan's favorite games.  Rylee cracks up every time and usually ends up getting punch drunk in the process.  Also...note how she will only push the chair from the front or back.  It's really funny and kind of ridiculous.  She NEVER pushes any chair from the side.

I've mentioned before that Rylee likes to feel the wind in her hair.  Here is a video Jonathan took when we were going somewhere.  I don't usually leave the windows down quite this much for very long even though she seems to enjoy it.

Grandma and Grandpa Buffington stopped by the day after Rylee's birthday and gave her this birthday present.  Rylee loves it and we have memorized almost all of the catchy songs. lol 


Jonathan loves The Nightmare Before Christmas and wanted to watch it the other day.  It was the first time I had seen it and both Rylee and I liked the music. 


Oh boy...Rylee enjoying a dumb dumb.  Jonathan thinks it's very important for Rylee to have a few licks after lunch and supper.  I think Rylee agrees. : )  

Rylee is not a "tv watcher."  Sometimes what we'll watching will catch her eye for a few moments (i.e. if there is clapping during a debate then Rylee will look at the tv and start clapping, too.  Or, if there is a movie with a catchy song she'll watch that for a moment).  However, she won't sit and watch anything...until today.  I found a Baby Einstein episode (Old MacDonald) on YouTube and Rylee actually sat and watched the entire thing.  Twice today (once this morning and once this evening).  I was shocked.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, that girl is so cute!! And you're right, she is so like Sophie. Sophie got a few Baby Einstein movies from a friend and she LOVES them. She especially loves the puppets. It's so funny. I'm sad we're so far away now. I wish we could have a play date with you and Rylee... :)