Today we went up to Sky Top mostly to take pictures and get some apple cider and apple donuts. There was hardly any people there which was nice and it was about 80 in the sun, but we were mostly in the shade which felt awesome.
We didn't pick a single apple. Totally posed for these. lol The one apple in the pictures we picked up off the ground.
*sigh* Rylee just wasn't grasping the concept.
4 comments:
What a fun day!!! Love all the pictures.... have to say... I don't think Corben was very impressed. I hope I spelt his name right.... if not, I'm sorry. =)
So much fun! I love Corben in he flower! Why, oh why, didn't you pick apples???
Looks like fun! Cute pictures! You continue to be my inspiration. Someday I'll catch up.....maybe.
Beautiful place! I love the pictures of Corben in the yellow flower. :)
Post a Comment