Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Corben at 5 Months

I thought Corben was stingy with his smiles last month, but that was nothing compared to tonight.  I think I waited until too close to his bedtime, but I was hoping that if I waited until after Rylee was in bed things would go smoother.  And I just didn't get to it earlier. lol  (*Side note...my camera died this month, so I have been using Jonathan's old camera.  It does the job and I'm grateful that I didn't have to go out and buy a new camera.  However, after the first week of taking pictures with it, I realized the date wasn't correct, so I had to kind of guess when I was saving them on the computer what happened on what date.  After I realized that, I set the date.  Just tonight I realized that somehow I also set it to imprint the date on the picture.  Arg. I hate that and I've now changed it, but just not for the 5 month photo shoot.  Unfortunately.







 






I laid him back on the blanket.  He is always grabbing the blankets and pulling them into a mess. 






Snuck in a picture with me. : )

Videos from earlier today...


Not too much new this month.  Corben is so close to crawling it's not even funny.  And sitting up by himself, too.  He is constantly on the go.  Loves to smile at everyone.  Still sleeping pretty good at night.  Usually just wakes up once in a 12 hour period.  Puts up with a lot from Rylee.  Today he was sitting in his carseat after we got back from somewhere.  I looked over and Rylee was slowly (thankfully) sitting herself down on his lap.  Aye yi yi.  

Here is a video from the other day when we were trying to entice Corben to crawl.  It didn't work, but it's a cute video anyway. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

An early mover! I never had one of those, but I imagine it can be tricky. At least you have Riley to help out :)

Emily said...

Don't hate me! I know it's Rylee. I really do. When I typed it, I knew it looked wrong, but it was late and I too lazy to see how to fix it. The dead bolt on our door says "Corbin" and nearly every time I look at it I think of your son, "CorbEn" and think of the differences in the spelling. I still love your children!

Lisa said...

Oh what a cutie! He's doing great with almost crawling and sitting up. They grow too fast!!! Sophie loves trying to share Julia's seat with her (car seat, bouncy seat, etc). Cute but scary at times. :) Can't wait to see y'all!