I follow a group on facebook called Kidding Around Greenville and they are always posting activities that are going on. Today was Touch a Truck at Westside Park. Free and close to home. Awesome. I was excited to take Rylee. We didn't go until the last hour and I was a little disappointed because there was supposed to be a fire truck and a helicopter, but they were both gone by the time we got there. The other trucks were still cool, though. I was worried that all the loud honking horns would scare her, but she did okay. It was hard to get good pictures because it was just her and me and I wasn't comfortable leaving her sitting in such high places by herself for long.
(This was when we first arrived...I didn't realize the camera was on video when I first turned it on. You can kind of get an idea of the honking horns.
2 comments:
How fun... at first Rylee did not look very impressed but when she was in the big truck..... she looked like she was really enjoying herself!! I need to find that site on Facebook! =)
What a fun idea for kids!
Post a Comment