I know I've posted pictures of Rylee and the big bear at my parent's house that Rylee is just in love with. She really loves bears and the bigger the better. Other animals...she doesn't really care for them. The other day we visited Nate at work and saw a GINORMOUS stuffed horse that made Rylee nervous. She was all too happy to tell him night night! Last night we were at Sams and they had jumbo pets there. We showed her several animals and she'd smile and push them away, but when we pulled the bear out...she was SO happy!
And this thing she really liked, too...I think it reminded her of a giraffe. I just loved that it was so close to her size. And I love the photo bomb from Corben. : )
3 comments:
Cute :). I like that you can love it and leave it!!
Haha! That picture is so funny with the size comparison between her and her new "friend"--so funny too that she can pick out the bears and shows a huge preference :) Super cute!
How much more adorable can it get?!!! Seriously!!! Rylee is just melting my heart♥♥♥
Post a Comment