Friday, July 6, 2012

First Tooth

Pardon the messy mouth.  Getting a picture was impossible, so this is a snapshot from a video.  But there it is on the bottom.  



She has become a pro at standing up.  In fact, it often takes her longer to go to sleep for naps because she keeps standing up.  She's tired, but won't just lay down to go to sleep.  She eventually does, but it takes a lot longer than before she could stand up.  I've actually gotten a lot of pictures, but I'll spare you ALL of them.  Here's just a hand full.  And a apologize for the horrendous quality of the monitor videos. The first three are from yesterday.  She played for an hour before finally laying down and going to sleep.  

Starting to walk while holding onto stuff.  She started at the far end of the crib and made it halfway down before falling.

So glad she doesn't complain if I go in her room and then leave again. lol

These last two videos are from today.  She often gets to where she wants to let go, but is afraid to or something.  We'll go to pick her up and she has a death grip on the fence.  It's kind of funny.  The last video you can see her trying to walk some more.  It's harder at the fence than in the crib.






2 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

Here we were gone for a week and look at all the posts I missed.... can't believe she is old enough for a tooth.. She is growing so fast... I also love her standing in the crib pics... she is so cute!!!!

Beth said...

I started walking at 9 months old, and today told Rob that it could be the same with Emmie in 2 short months. seeing posts like this of your 8 1/2 month old...PREEMIE...walking around just about puts the fear of God into me. Oh my word, we need to baby proof!!

K, now I can go watch the videos and oooh and ahhh over her :)