Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sleepy Head

This morning when I was feeding Rylee she was especially having a hard time with her teething, so I gave her some Tylenol.  Not ten minutes later I got some great videos...they're all pretty much the same, so I'm only posting my two favorites.  For some reason I never get tired of watching babies fall asleep like this.  


I just love this one...the end is awesome.

In the end I reclined her highchair and let her take a power nap.  I say power nap because it only lasted about 10 minutes and then she was WIDE awake and laughing and feeling much better! 


4 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Old Buffington's said...

Poor baby... It is easy to tell when she isn't feeling well and tired... Darn ole teeth!

Beth said...

hee hee! I was laughing so much watching that first one! Too funny!

Latisha said...

Put that baby in her bed! Poor thing :). It's pretty funny, though. My kids fell asleep all over the place. Makes for some good pictures.