Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sour Face & Fun with Friends

For our anniversary, Jonathan said he would take me on a date to go bowling and then get lunch at Tropical Grill (or Tropical Chicken...can't remember which one now).  We went yesterday.  Rylee had fun watching and "bowling" for the first time!




Later in the evening we went to dinner at Lieu's with our friends Lisa & Travis and Scott & Jenna.  Lisa & Travis are moving to Texas in a few weeks, so we wanted one last hurrah before they go.  We had SO much fun and tortured Rylee & Sophie with their first tastes of lemon.  Sophie handled it much better than Rylee, although despite the look on Rylee's face, she did go back for more.



 Afterwards we went to Scott & Jenna's house for dessert.  We had fun playing Pit, watching Rylee & Sophie play together, and taking pictures in general.  Unfortunately, my batteries died before I we got to the group pictures.  SAD day!  Jonathan got one or two with his phone and I await Jenna to send me more to post at a later time.  Here's what I have for now...







(Sept 2011:  26 1/2 weeks pregnant)


3 comments:

Beth said...

Hold old is Sophie? I thought she was the same as Emmie--she is crawling and sitting up really good!! That video was so funny, trying to pull the other kid's hair was the first thing Emmie tried to do too when we introduced her to someone her age, haha! Lemon faces on babies are SOO funny :) And looks like you still got it with bowling! :)

Love that little stroller (babytrend I think) in the firs tpicture of Rylee. Is that a mini stroller? Where'd you get it and was it a good deal?

PS Rylee's grins still make me break into huge grins over here! Haha, love them!

The Old Buffington's said...

How fun!! I love Rylee's face with the lemon!!! It looks like you had a really fun day!

Lisa said...

So glad we got to hang out. Our babies are pretty cute. And Happy Anniversary!!!