Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Corben at 3 Months

Corben is 3 months old!  I just love him to pieces!  He must know that when he was "just a baby" I told people he wasn't as good as Rylee was when she was a baby.  He has been trying to change his reputation and is doing so when flying colors! 

At the risk of jinxing it...he sleeps 10 hours at night.   I usually put him down between 8:30 and 9:30.  And he wakes up at 6:30 or 7:30 respectively.  I feed him, change him, and put him back down and we sleep until Rylee wakes up.  It's awesome.  Of course, I put her to bed earlier these days, so she's waking up usually by 8:00.  (Although today she slept until 9:00 so we all did.  YAY!)  And he gives his biggest smiles in the morning.  I just love peaking over the side of the bed and he's just laying there smiling at me.  It's the best. 

Still LOVES baths!  There have been a few times where he's a little fussy so I give him a bath and he's all smiles.  

Started laughing occasionally and it is the cutest little laugh ever!

Likes his swing.  

Looks humorously nervous whenever Rylee is around...with good reason. ; )

I felt like the pictures from other months were washing his face out, so I used a different blanket/background.  I like blue better, but I do think the red does better for pictures. 




Ummm...I seriously bust out laughing every time I see this picture.  The bumbo at least slows her down. lol

(So much for not washing out...I don't know why these are like this when the first ones turned out okay)



Woops...just noticed my foot did a photo bomb









Rylee one week from 21 Months with Corben


Get her, Corben! : )

Awww...they really just so cute together! 


Corben at 3 months:

Rylee at 3 months:

A few random pictures from this month:

This past Sunday...isn't he the most handsome little guy ever??? After his bath, all ready for church



Talking to my mom (closer to 2 months, but taken since his 2 month post)

Corben's first boo boo.  They got stuck in a laundry basket when going for a ride.

On one of our walks:


And I know this post is about Corben, but this is just too funny not to share...

3 comments:

Melly Buttermilk said...

The reason that other picture is washed out and not the others is probably because the flash bounced off his white shirt instead of the red blanket. When the flash bounces off something very light or white, it can wash things out more than when it bounces off something darker(like the red blanket). White or light colors kind of acts like a mirror or glass in that regard. So if you aim your camera so that the flash bounces off something darker when you're taking a picture of something that has a lot of white in it, then you'll have a better chance of it not washing out.

Emily said...

He is a very handsome little boy. Loved his combed hair. And Rylee is a hoot!

Latisha said...

Very cute pics, Crystal! Rylee is good for some comic relief, too! Fun stuff.