I just love Cow Appreciation Day and Chick Fil A. Today was kind of tight because Jonathan had to work last night and again tonight, so I wanted to make sure he got enough sleep and he had an assignment to do for his class, but there was no way we could miss it altogether. Even the storm couldn't keep us away...it just conveniently kept a lot of others away so we didn't have a long wait Not that I've ever had a long wait on Cow Appreciation Day. They're pretty efficient. Anyway, here are our pictures. : )
Yeah, Rylee was NOT a fan of the cow. However, he came up behind her and this was before she actually saw him which is why she looks "okay." And I think it's funny it looks like the cow is kissing her even though he really wasn't.
They took pictures of us at Chick Fil A, so if they post them on their facebook page I'll update and add the link here. Or at least the pictures.
1 comment:
Really hope we can pull this off next year. I need to plan in advance! Love that you guys do this and get a picture every year!
I just read your reply to my last blog tonight and had a good chuckle--thanks for the long one! Too funny :) And for the encouragement to be THAT mom, and backing me up on the candy and the water. They all kind of looked dumbfounded, ha.
Post a Comment