Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Boo Boo

Rylee is getting more and more brave about letting go of stuff to stand on her own (usually it's us trying to get her to stand).  As a result...she's had a couple of tumbles this weekend and got her first bump on her head.  Despite how it looks it didn't actually bleed and she didn't really cry about it; just fussed for about a minute (if that much) and that was it. 


She was standing for a little bit, so I grabbed the camera and of course as soon as I turned it on she stopped.

Jonathan is playing with Rylee here.  You can tell when he hides and she's looking around for him and then the moment she sees him at second 19.  LOVE it! 


1 comment:

The Old Buffington's said...

She is so close to talking.... then look out!!! I love the second video and the expression on her face!!!