Thursday, August 23, 2012

My, what an odd lump you have...

I got Rylee up from her nap and put her down to play.  From a distance I noticed a lump inside her onsie and figured it was just her diaper folded funny or something.  And then I put her in her high chair for supper and noticed the lump again...and realized why I didn't see her pacifier in the crib when I got her up.  Guess she was saving it for later.  (Incidentally...she JUST started actually liking and sucking on her pacifier 2 weeks ago.  I'm loving it.  She used to only chew on it occasionally.   I think it helps with her teething maybe?)




After her supper I was cutting up some squash to fry and cut off a big piece for her to chew on.  She quite enjoyed it! 






1 comment:

The Old Buffington's said...

That is to funny.... Also I love the big picture of Rylee on your blog page!! She is so darn cute!!