Thursday, August 16, 2012

Knotted Headband

The other day I was perusing Pinterest (I try to stay off of it only because it can indeed be addicting), and I came upon The Knotted Headband.  I like to try new braids, but my attempt to try this un-braid on myself failed.  So when I was visiting my Mom yesterday, I called my niece Kate to come by so I could try it on her hair.  She entered like this:  


It was easier to do on Kate's hair and I'm sure with some practice I could make it look better.  Having a clear elastic would have helped for one thing rather than this pink hair elastic.  And I should have used much more hair on top rather than staying so close to the hairline.  Pretty cool, though.  I just need to learn how to do it on my own head! 

Speaking of hair...look who chopped off her hair:

 ME! 


2 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

I love your hair cut!!! Your right it is always harder to try to do things to your own hair... Wouldn't it be nice if we could just take our hair off, fix it and put it back on? =) Won't be long and Rylee's hair will be log enough to play with!

Latisha said...

Looks good!