You know, from Monster's Inc? There's a definite resemblance! : ) I was cleaning out some of Rylee's drawers this week and found some tiny elastics. Today when she was eating lunch, the thought came to me that maybe her hair was long enough for the tiniest of ponytails. Oh my stinkin' cuteness...
And then I remembered that my mom bought her some cute little barrett for when she had ponytails and she just got even more cute!
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That is way to cute!!!! I love girls! They are so fun!!!
AaaaaDORable!! Oh my goodness! Plus, 5th picture from the bottom, she sure does look like you! (I've seen you with that same expression :). Love the little bows you put in too! Totally jealous, Em is starting to get hair, but it is very thin and short. I ordered special bows with clips for peach fuzz babies from baby steals and am hoping that adds a lil somethin :) This was super cute!
Nice job! Now she should never leave the house without ribbons or bows. If you ever let down, you'll have a Caitlyn on your hands...heaven forbid! Rylee looks very cute!
Just when you thought she couldn't get any cuter! :) I happened to try to see if Sophie's hair is long enough yet today, but no luck. Rylee is so cute!
Adorable!
Post a Comment