Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Standing and Strolling

Rylee is getting better at keeping her balance.  Of course, getting the best examples on video is nearly impossible, so you get this video instead that does not show exactly what she can actually do...


We walk three days a week with my mom at Furman.  My stroller is old and only has a 3 point harness rather than the 5 point harness that most of the new strollers have.  Rylee would be very sad if she was restrained anymore as she often spends most or all of the ride sitting up, talking, arms stretched out or clapping.  It's funny when we pass someone because Rylee leans clear of the side to keep watching them.  Nothing discreet about her people watching skills!
(Sorry they're kind of blurry...Grandma walks fast).








3 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

I love all your posts.... they put a smile on my face!

Jenna said...

Rylee is so cute! Arent babies the greatest,f

love.joy.lane said...

A blogger who actually updates - I am so excited. Don't worry about being fact based - I am so happy to find someone who still takes the time to write. Your Rylee is so cute - I am glad that you were blessed with her.

I am glad you commented so now I can stalk you in return. Besides us Home and Family majors need to stick together.