Just a little note to say that....
My guess is a boy. I sure do wish it were going to be a girl so Rylee could have a little sister to play with, but the Chinese calendar says it's going to be a boy. Soo...I'm pretty much resigned. lol I would love to be part of the 10% for which the calendar is incorrect. However....we are definitely excited whether it's a boy or a girl! : ) I'm due April 30th. (I'm just 2 days shy of 9 weeks right now).
This is from our first ultrasound a couple weeks ago:
Heartbeat was 152...yet another myth that says it will be a boy since it's under 160.

2 comments:
Your ultrasound person looks super fun--who posts such cute notes on the picture?? :) We're not pregnant, but I'm convinced our next one will be a boy. So, personally, I would love if you had a boy next too--can you imagine our kids playing together over the years? It would be perfect :) Congrats again!!
It'll be interesting to see if the calendars and myths are right :).
Post a Comment