11 MONTHS??? Only a month until her first birthday. Time is just flying. I didn't get to take pictures first thing this morning since we had church today and that combined with her general squirminess made for a terrible photo shoot. Oh well. She's still cute.
What? It's yummy.
After the bath mentioned in the above video. I just love Rylee's hair after her bath. Like me, her hair has a slight curl when it's wet. But it's straight when it dries. I was trying to capture the curl, but it was getting too close to her bed time and she was cranky.
Bald spot is completely gone! Yay!
Going under...
Tada!
She used to get a little frustrated when she'd reach something that blocked her way. In these two videos you'll see that she has figured out how to change directions. : )
What Rylee is up to at 11 Months:
~Still sleeping 10-12 hours at night *knock on wood*
~Has 3 teeth: two bottom and one top
~I have no idea what color her eyes are except that they are beautiful. They aren't exactly hazel. More like brown right around the middle and blue on the outside. But they do change depending on what she's wearing.
~Knows the meaning of : Juice, Puffs, Play, Outside, Night night, Bye bye, Hi, Daddy, Mama. Maybe some other things, too, but these are the main things I can tell right now.
~Can say: Dada, Mama, Hi, Oh oh, Yay
~Can wave hi and bye and sometimes turns her arms for "The Wheels on the Bus"
~Can stand well on her own and has taken 4 steps one time. Very good at taking one step.
~Still wearing her 6-9 month sleepers, but she'll be getting some 12 month sleepers for her 1st birthday
~LOVES going for walks with me and my mom in the mornings and being outside in general
~LOVES swinging. Any swing, but especially Grandpa Leckie's big swing.
1 comment:
She looked so happy for these pictures.... I cant believe how big she is getting! Wait till the new baby comes and you will realize how big she is!!
Post a Comment