A few weeks ago we got an invitation in the mail to attend the NICU Reunion at the hospital. I was confused at first because I wasn't sure why we were being invited. Oh, right...Rylee was a preemie. And in the NICU. I feel really silly saying she was a preemie even though she technically was since she was born before 35 weeks. She was in the NICU for less than 48 hours because of policy; not because she needed to be there. Anyway, they were going to have free food so we were in. Yummy Chick Fil A food. Even better. Jonathan was working, but he came down for the little bit of time that we were there. I didn't realize what a shindig it was going to be or that they'd be taking pictures or I would have dressed Rylee a little cuter. I mean, she's cute like she is, but just not Princess Picture Cute.
The people from that Club Tabby place at the mall were there to take pictures. The baby boys were pirates and the girls were princesses. They also had face painting and tons of characters you could have pictures taken with, but we just got the picture and food and left since Jonathan had to go back to work. Next year we'll be more involved.
1 comment:
How fun..... And yes she does look like a princess.... during play time!!!! =)
o
Post a Comment