Sunday, September 9, 2012

Top Tooth & Clapping

A couple days ago we noticed that Rylee had finally cut one of her top teeth, but just barely got a good picture of it today.  Pardon the gross nose. lol


And...we finally got a video of her clapping!  It's not the best, but we had to be sneaky or she would have stopped.


3 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

Soon she will start biting everyone and every thing... Look out!! =)
Funny how she doesn't like to show off for the camera!

Genealogy...Living in the Past Lane! said...

I was feeling a bit Rylee deprived today and had to come on to see the latest :) I love the clapping! We have been trying to get Em to do it, and she just watches us. I did see her attempt it this week, but only once. This was so cute. And congrats on the new tooth--that was a great picture!

Lisa said...

Yay Rylee!!!! Does she like to bite y'all? Fun times. :)