Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Steps

Rylee has gotten very good at standing on her own.  She hardly even holds on when she walks beside the couch, so I'm convinced that totally could walk but she's chicken.  Whenever we try to get her to walk she just bends forward like her feet are glued to the ground.  However, yesterday she took one step before bending forward which I considered progress, but not really her first steps.  BUT...tonight she actually took about 4 steps!  It was just so exciting.  Of course we did not get it on video.  And our efforts for her to do it again went something like this....


And...

And...

Better luck next time. 

Here's just a video I took after I gave up on getting some real steps...


1 comment:

Rob VanVliet said...

Wow! Go Rylee! That's so exciting~! I know what you mean. Emmie stands really well on her own now, but of course everytime we get out the camera to record it, she looses all sense of balance. I thought she looked a lot like you in the last video by the way :)