So....I happen to have a picture of me when I was was 29 weeks pregnant with Rylee and being the dork that I am decided to take one exactly like it today to compare. I am 1 pound more right now at this point in my pregnancy than I was at this point with Rylee. I think that whole pound is in my pale pale face. You can definitely tell it's winter this time around rather than the end of summer! And I also did the first picture in the morning rather than the end of the day which makes a difference. Basically, I think pictures of me these days look horrible and I'm trying to make myself feel better. lol I probably should have put some blush on. And I definitely think Corben rides a little lower than Rylee did.
29 Weeks with Rylee
29 Weeks with Corben
2 comments:
I definitely would not have noticed your pale pale face if you hadn't said anything. :) You're darker than me year round no matter how much I'm in the sun. And you look so cute!!!
I wouldn't have noticed either! I think it's a cute idea to compare :).
Post a Comment