So...bending over when pretty pregnant results in many groans throughout the day. Especially when I'm holding Rylee in the process. It sounds something like this...
Yeah...it actually cracks me up that she has picked up this sound when bending over just because I do it. She doesn't do it every time, but pretty often. And isn't she doing a great job of cleaning up her toys? Too bad it doesn't last. This was after she had climbed in the toy tub and put ALL the toys outside the box first.
4 comments:
Lol!! That's great!! I love it :) And she really is picking up all her toys really good! We're in the process of teaching Emmie, but she likes to watch us for a bit, then take a few we hand to her, toss 'em in, and then start clapping for herself. Can't wait until she picks up all of 'em Like this! TOo cute :)
Jared and I cracked up. I can totally picture how she learned it :)
Hilarious!
The original example of the groaning is NOT hard to imagine. This is really cute!
Side note: I HATE these 'type in the verification' things. It takes me 3 tries at LEAST before I can actually read them right.
Post a Comment