Tuesday, February 26, 2013

31 Weeks with Baby Corben

Today I am 31 Weeks.  Crazy!  I expect these final weeks to drag by since I'm pretty much done with being pregnant. Everyone always asks how I feel and technically I feel fine because I haven't been a bit sick or thrown up once.  However...my back and rear end are just killing me.  I don't remember them hurting like this with Rylee.  I can't wait for them to just not hurt anymore.  Other than that I really do feel fine, though. : )    I was 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I first had preterm labor with Rylee, so I'm kind of nervous, but hopeful that the progesterone shots I've been taking once a week will do their job and ward off any preterm labor.  It's been really cold so I haven't walked with my mom since last week, but walking really makes me nervous, so when I do go I let my mom and Rylee walk circles around me and just take it nice and slowish.  Another difference between Corben and Rylee...he is a MOVER.  Since Rylee was breech and her back was on the outside (if that makes sense), I only felt small kicks inside, but never really saw any kicks from the outside.  Corben kicks and punches and moves all the time and I am really loving seeing and feeling what I had only heard about, but never experienced with Rylee.  It's very, very cool.  And it really makes me happy that he's head down.  Hopefully he stays that way!  

Anyway, here is my 31 week belly picture.  I'm about to go to bed and didn't bother to put make up on.  And I haven't washed my hair since Sunday.  So sue me.  Actually, I don't know if it's the pregnancy, using the cool shot on the hairdryer, or the aquage uplifting foam I got for Christmas, but I go days without washing my hair and I personally think it looks just fine.  : ) 
*Sorry it's a little blurry...I didn't realize until I uploaded it and I don't feel like doing another one.*

31 Weeks

25 Weeks

18 Weeks


4 comments:

Jess said...

You look so cute Crystal! I know it seems like it's probably gone by slow for you, but I can't believe your 31 weeks already. Seems like I just saw you and you told me you were pregnant! Hope the back and rear pain eases.

Jenna said...

When people asked me the inevitable stupid question, "How are you feeling?" I would always answer, "Pregnant." It pretty much summed up every single emotion. You look cute. Have you tried doing cat/cow? Sometimes that helps with hip & back pain.

Latisha said...

Looking cute, Crystal :) - hope all goes well in the 3rd trimester!

Lisa said...

Yay for being almost done with being pregnant and for almost being a family of 4! Random comment, Sophie loves reading your blog with me because she talks to all the photos of Rylee on the right side. :)
I'm glad Corben is head down. Yay!! Are you having a c-section or VBAC? I agree with Jenna about cat and cow--feels so good. But I know some people just hurt no matter. Ugh. Hopefully the next few weeks will go by quickly. And I'm also glad you get to feel him move more than Rylee. It's pretty cool. And you look amazing!