90% of the time, Rylee wakes up very calmly Depending on when she goes to bed, around 8:00 or 8:15 usually. Even after she wakes up, she usually just lays in her crib talking quietly. I love it. And I shamelessly let her lay there for 45 minutes sometime as long as she's not complaining. I took this video this morning. She has already been in there awake for 30 minutes and I didn't get her up until 15 minutes later. Have I mentioned how much I love it? : )
Since I'm posting...yesterday I had a doctor's appointment, so Rylee got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. Here are some pictures that my mom took:
2 comments:
No joke, you are the luckiest mom on earth! I'm lucky if I can get Em to sleep in her crib for the first 5 hours of the night, let alone the entire night. And every time I've gotten her in bed by 9 the past month, she treats it like a nap, wakes up in 3 hours and wants to play until 4 am. Maybe if I show her the video of Rylee, she'll want to try out that whole stick around in the crib thing ;)
Glad she's been so good for you. Maybe Corben will show you who's the real boss :)
Post a Comment