Thursday, February 14, 2013

Random Valentine's Day Hodgepodge

We had a great Valentine's Day.  At least I thought we did.  I think Jonathan and Rylee think so, too. ; )  I made Jonathan a really cheesy card that said, "Happy Valentine's Day to my Q.T." with a gift card for QT since he loves their wall of slushies/drinks. He made me the sweetest little coupon book and I LOVE it!  Includes stuff like:  foot massage, candle lit dinner, breakfast in bed, etc.  I have no idea when he made it, so kudos for him for surprising me.  And THEN,he brought me home some flowers when he came home from class.  He also got Rylee a small stuffed dog that she is in love with.  I don't have any pictures of these Valentine's Day items.  Oh, and for dinner we went to Chick Fil A and Yogurt Mountain.  Rylee was especially a fan of trying some new stuff tonight.  While I don't have pictures of anything that we got or did, I did happen to take some random pictures from our day.  

This morning while Jonathan was at class we visited at Grandma and Grandpa's for awhile:
(Rylee's not sure what to think about this)

But I think she really enjoyed this! 

This evening we were watching an episode of House Hunters before going to Chick Fil A.  Rylee rarely snuggles like this unless we're watching Baby Einstein or looking at a book, and I just loved her resting her little head on Corben. : ) 

Okay, so the desk that we got at the Switcharoo Sale (for $10...I looked at the Toys R Us website and it retails $70 new...awesome!  And after I cleaned it, it looked like new, so we got a steal.  I digress).  Anyway, the desk came with a stool. Rylee can't get on the stool by herself, but she likes to sit on it.  She is hardly off the floor and eventually we can coax her off (aka...just stand up), but she'll sit for the longest time complaining about not being able to get off.  It's funny.  And for the short time that it lasts (I'm sure she'll be a pro at jumping off soon), it is awesome for prayer time.  Stick her on the stool and she's great for prayer. Haha

3 comments:

Beth said...

haha, love the video with her on the stool :) So funny how they think they're so far off the ground when they're just a few inches :) And really made me laugh your comment about putting her on it for prayer time! haha :) Glad you guys had a great Valentine's! I haven't been posting on our blog as much, but I think I took some pictures that night? I'm getting lazy and using instagram more often to post updates of us, ha :)
Sounds like a great find on the desk! I would love to see a picture of it! Our consignment sale is coming up in a few weeks, I'm excited :)

Emily said...

Yes...pictures of the desk?? Poor child. Tortured on that high stool!

Latisha said...

Very funny! Love it.