Friday, February 8, 2013

Switcharoos Sale Spring 2013

Today was the Switcharoos Sale at the TD Convention Center.  I've been looking forward to it because Rylee is in need of some new toys.  I had been looking forward to it for boy clothes, but my friend Beth mailed me a box of some clothes someone gave her all the way from Utah and my friend Sarah gave us a HUGE laundry basket full of boy clothes that I haven't even been through, yet, but I think it's safe to say that we are set with clothes, now.  YAY for awesome friends! : ) I wasn't even going to look at the boy clothes, but my mom said we needed to.  So I ended up with 6 "new" sleepers and a USC onsie and a 3 pc outfit.  And lots of toys!

*Update...I found the tags...the table was $7, the blocks were $8 and the shape sorter was actually $2.


A little closer on a few things...



Anyway, Grandma was very generous today and Rylee is loving all her new toys.  Especially the $1 stroller.  We were there for a few hours and Rylee was REALLY good although she started to melt down a little waiting in the line to check out (which was actually "only" 35 minutes).  I took her to walk around and check out a few more things while Mom held our place in line.  Rylee saw this little stroller (that is honestly a piece of junk) and LOVED it.  For just $1, we couldn't see not getting it for her.  

THANKS again, Grandma, Sarah, and Beth! : )

Now to just figure out where to put it all...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, yay for awesome friends and Grandma! Looks like your kiddos got lots of fun stuff!

Beth said...

I am JUST now seeing this! What great finds!!! I really REALLY love that desk/paint thingy with drawers and a stool--that looks like years and years of fun. I am totally looking for one now :)