Tuesday, May 1, 2012

6 Months Photo Shoot

HOLY MOLY!  Our little girl is SIX MONTHS.  Crazy.  After a 2 hour nap this morning she was SMILEY.  Of course as soon as I pulled out the camera she toned down her smiles quite a bit. 






Washed out, but I love her eyes.  Don't be deceived...they're on their way to changing to brown. Unfortunately.



Oh, that's a knee slapper (or elbow slapper, right Beth? ; )

ME?  I'm 6 months old??  (I just love how she has her arm around the mouse)



Caught!  (Possibly my favorite picture of the day.  I can't stop laughing when I see it)

Haha...Just kidding!

Break it down! (I didn't realize they were in sync until I looked at them on the computer later)

Finally got her cute little mumbly thing on video.



I hate that I wasn't thinking and turned the camera sideways.  Oh well.




Let's see...I'm 1,2,3,4,5,6 Months Old.

Oh! That's so old!



To compare: 










 And to celebrate we took a dip in the pool.


3 comments:

Latisha said...

Cute :).

The Old Buffington's said...

You are so good at keeping your blog up.... I hope you know I check it everyday to see if there are new pictures of Rylee!!! I'm so happy when there is! She is so cute and getting so big! I had fun sharing her at school later Friday!! Thanks for coming!!! =)

Beth said...

What a big difference between 1 month and 6 months! She's too cute, I love that sideways video :) She looks like a little blondie! Are you sure are kids weren't switched at birth? :) I was watching the mumbling sounds video and Emmie was completely enchanted with her, then started making mumbling noises right back. Haha! :)