The other day I put Rylee up to the piano in her high chair. We have a child prodigy on her hands. haha. Just kidding. But I do think she enjoyed it. Of course, I think part of it was that she liked looking at herself in the mirror. : )
Such a good idea! Emmie likes trying to bang on the keyboard when I'm at the computer...she's gotten me to quite a few random webpages that way! I love Rylee's hair by the way (I think I will always be fond of those that can have strait hair! :)
1 comment:
Such a good idea! Emmie likes trying to bang on the keyboard when I'm at the computer...she's gotten me to quite a few random webpages that way! I love Rylee's hair by the way (I think I will always be fond of those that can have strait hair! :)
Post a Comment