Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rylee's 6 Month Stats

Rylee had her 6 month well child visit today.  Here are her stats:

16 lbs 4 oz  (53%)
27 1/2 inches long (97%)
17 1/4 head (89%)

Got ourselves a tall one.  Everyone always said I needed to marry someone tall if my kids had any hope being tall.  Mission accomplished. : )

She also had two shots and was a champ.  Cried for just a minute.  Literally.  If that. 

Later this afternoon she fell asleep when she was eating.  A little while later I looked down at her and couldn't help but think how much she looked like Jonathan from that angle. 


Other random pictures...

Yesterday we actually tried "solids" aka rice cereal for the first time, but didn't get any pictures.  Here is her second try today.  Already her face isn't as funny, but she's just as messy. ; )




The other day we were at my parent's house and getting ready to go.  My dad put Rylee's car seat up like this and she seemed to quite enjoy it.




Last week we spent a little time visiting with Rylee's cousin Tyler (Jeff & Lindsay's baby...he's just a couple months younger than Rylee).





2 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

So... I do agree... she is looking like her daddy but a lot of it is right now they have the same hair do!!! =) She is so cute and I love her face with cereal all over her!!! So cute!!!!

Beth said...

She really is a cutie :) I think I'm going to wait until 6 months to introduce cereal as well, love that you got pictures of it :)