Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rylee's 7 Month Photo Shoot

As my aunt Thelma says when I arrive with Rylee at church on Sunday...she's starting to look like a little person instead of a baby.  But a cute little person! : )

99% of the time Rylee wakes up happy and talking (no matter what time it is:  middle of the night, morning, after a nap).  Sometimes if I'm busy doing something then I'll just let her play in her crib for a little while.  When we go into get her, she is ALL smiles and just so happy to see us.  I tried to capture it today, but she was on her tummy instead of her back, so you miss the full effect. 


This was later after her morning nap.  You get a little bit better idea of what greets us. : )

She was actually fairly cooperative during the photo shoot, but I just need to get better at aiming when I'm not looking. Haha
*WARNING: I didn't sort pictures today.  Blogger is so nice for uploading that I just uploaded them all.  Scroll fast.*









No more folding in half!  Woohoo! 

Yeah, I got skills.














DROOL!  The story of her life. 














The look I often get when I take something she wants. 

Followed by, 'Whatever. I don't care. I didn't want it anyway."


Poser.




I was trying to capture how she maneuvers, but she wasn't really doing it too much.  


What Rylee is up to at 7 Months: 
~Awesome sleeper!  Our ideal routine is:  7:00 bath, then turn on the primary music, lights out, bottle, and bed.  However, that only happens the days that Jonathan is off work.  When he is working I try to keep her awake until he gets home so he can see her for like 2 minutes before I put her to bed.  So we do bath at 7:00 and then she's just kind of fussy until 7:45.  It's the longest 45 minutes of my day. Either way, though, she sleeps until about 7:00 or 7:30 the next morning.  Some nights she doesn't wake up at all, but if she does it's only once (knock on wood).  I'm expecting a "wake up" call one of these nights when she starts hard core teething.  But for now I'm loving it! 
She also naps twice a day:  once before noon and usually a longer one in the afternoon.

~Finally rolling both directions (clockwise and counter-clockwise).  She LOVES to roll onto her tummy when I'm trying to change her diaper.  It is EXASPERATING!!!  I've become very good at dressing her while she's on her tummy, but that diaper changing part is just a little challenging.

~She is starting to get up on her hands and knees.  Very close to crawling, but for now she gets up on her knees and then kind of propels herself forward to get what she wants. 

~She still loves to play "Where's Rylee?"  I tried to blog about this literally over a month ago, but for some reason my video wouldn't upload.  I'm going to try and upload it on you tube and post it that way.  It worked for the last video on here that also wouldn't upload.  Anyway, "Where's Rylee" is the only thing that she was doing (other than sucking on her toes) TWO months ago that she still does. 

Names I call her:  Rylee-o, Drooly, Bubbles, Sugar, and Sweet Girl


1 comment:

The Old Buffington's said...

"Love".... Maybe a like and love button are what is needed!!!! =)