Monday, May 21, 2012

Sitting on Her Own

She's getting there.  Having the ball to lean on was helpful, but she did sit like this on her own for about 2 minutes! : )
(Sorry it's blurry...it was taken on my crappy cell phone)


2 comments:

Genealogy...Living in the Past Lane! said...

Wow, that's great!!! I was going to say with your response to Emmie balancing already...Emmie can only roll one way at this point, and I still think she only does it on accident. I remember Rylee was rolling all over hte place by this point! I guess they progress in different areas at different speeds. This is pretty awesome though! And if it makes you feel better, I went through a 6 hour child development training specifically geared towards how to help babies develop their brains...and they were very anti on teaching your baby to sit up by themselves before they naturally did it on their own. They said unles a baby could get themselves in and out of the sitting position by themselves, it wasn't really doing them any favors, the best thing for their brain development is to keep them rolling all over the floor and tons of tummy time! So honestly, I think Rylee is right on track :) And cute to boot :)

The Old Buffington's said...

Soon she is going to be crawling then walking then no more baby!!!! Enjoy that sweet baby!!!!! They grow so fast!!!!