Friday, May 25, 2012

Freedom Weekend Aloft...and a few laughs

Jonathan volunteered at Freedom Weekend Aloft today.  He was at the first aid tent sponsored by the hospital.   Unfortunately, he did not get to see any balloons go up since his shift ended at 6:00 and that's when they start launching.  Or at least there abouts.  Ironically, when we were on our way to the temple yesterday, as we were driving through Simpsonville we did see a few hot air balloons that were going up on Thursday.  But I didn't get any pictures. 



Jonathan said he got to drive this bike.  But he didn't get a picture of that, so you have to use your imagination.

The only picture I got on our temple trip.  Yeah....good for a few laughs, right? 

Actually, here are the laughs I was talking about...



1 comment:

The Old Buffington's said...

Was fun to see you... your mom and RYLEE!!!! this morning!!!! =D
Wish I felt better and sure hope she doesn't get my cold....
OK I know what I want for my birthday..... A bike like that !!!! Yep, that's what I want!!!! =)